Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2018


2018 and much has changed. I"m living alone in the city I went to school in close to my parents now. No boyfriend or significant other in my life right now. I'm still on disability and unable to work and I still don't get as much crafting done as I want due to my health. I have a few crochet projects still in progress and one or two that need to be done. I've expanded my craft knowledge. I've made a few wreaths for myself and a few tulle skirts for little girls which I've been unsuccessful in selling. I'm also an independent representative for Stampin' Up since the beginning of the year and  you can visit my business site HERE. More good news is that I've been clear of cancer for 6 years now, thank the goddess for that.I'm back to blogging now though and will post something crafty within a week so come back and see what I come up with or leave me a comment telling me something you are interesting in seeing or learning.

1 comment:

  1. Tina...that is wonderful to read good news here on your blog! So glad you found us for the Atc swap!

    ReplyDelete