My spring wreathe is not going as easy as I thought it would. The paint is peeling on the pots and I think its because I have put too many layers on trying to get the color I want, so I have to step back and start over a bit on this one. In the meantime I found another source of inspiration in the tutorial pictured here.
So this one was easy to do. Although I made a few changes on my version. The hardest part of this project is finding the right size pieces to fit together. Spray painting them is a little bit time consuming but other than that there is nothing left but glueing them together. Here is a picture of mine in progress.
I don't like overloading you with pictures on one post, so I will post some more tomorrow. Hope this day has found you happy and in good health. Happy crafting and Lets get Hookin'.