Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

More Inspiration

Hope this day finds you all happy and crafting! Thanks for coming by and reading my little craft blog. My name is Tina and I love to make anything crafty, and I find lots of inspiration! For the most part I like to crochet and papercraft but I find myself doing other things when the mood hits! Its always depends on the day. I hope I can inspire you here on my little blog and teach you a few crafty things along they way.

Been crafting on and off the last few days but I want to show you one thing that I'm working on right now. Its a scrapghan that I'm making just for me with a found pattern. I'm crocheting it with 2 strands of yarn throughout, one being always black, the other being the scrap color.





Here is my current inspiration. Its a spring wreathe that I found at a thrift store. I'm in process of painting the little pots and then I will be putting mine together. I will post a picture of when I'm done. Thanks for reading and have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Love the scrapghan you are making! I haven't crocheted in years.

    ReplyDelete