Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Last Weekends Craft Fair

I didn't lose as much money of this one day event this past weekend, and I sold slightly less being only one day instead of two. All in all though I had more people buying of those who actually stopped and browsed my wares. I was also in a bad location at this festival as I was at the end hidden behind a BBQ trunk. I don't have any plans as of now to attend any in June but there is one I want to go to in July. If you know of any craft shows in the Pee Dee region of SC that I may be missing out on please comment or send me an email and let me know about them. Here are a few pictures of my setup this past weekend and I even get a pic of my helper though she was excited about it at all.




Thanks for reading and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment